What are the competitive strategy elements and supporting model characteristics of excellent supply chain?
- Lowest prices – Lowest operating cost for being competitive in prices.
- Highest margin products – Maximum availability at sales points.
- Highest quality – Working with the highest quality of suppliers and applying strict quality control at the manufacturing site.
- Fastest customer response - Shortest order-to-delivery cycle and fastest request-to-promise date.
- Most innovative – Most efficient new product development and launch.
- Highest return-on-assets – Highest plant utilization and lowest inventories.
- Broadest product line – Adept at managing complexity.
- Best customer service – Specific service for each customer segment and maximum availability at point of sale.
- Best post-sale support – Maximum availability of service parts.
- Most environmentally responsible – Minimize waste and maximize recycling.
I have to say that supply chain excellence is a critical element of high quality, low cost, fast delivery and customer loyalty in today's complex business world.
Email email@example.com or call +90533 3938268 or +90 312 2362464 to discuss having Yusuf present at your next meeting or event!