I believe that all of you want to create a successful business in today’s complex business world.
Here are some practical suggestions.
- Have a vision for change.
Therefore, spend your time to develop and implement the vision, goals and challenges. Create candor effect in the organization. Inspire your people to become passionate and entrepreneurs for finding innovative ways to create a competitive and high performance organization.
- Fight for change
- Think like a venture capitale investor
- Have a dynamic suggestion scheme and knowledge management strategy
I have to say that recognition and response are important to achieve organizational alignment, fastest speed, operational excellence, productivity and innovations. Senior leadership has to have a whole-hearted commitment to keep people fresh, properly managed and successful.
- Break the rules and be disruptive
- Give everyone two jobs to foster innovation
Therefore encourage your people to ask themselves these questions “what is the main purpose of my role in this company. What is the outcome that I have to deliver that is a real value to my clients that includes internal and external). Is there a better way to deliver that value or purpose?”
According to my experience in multi-industries, most people don’t ask such questions.
- Collaborate for innovative excellence
- Welcome failure to build a stronger innovation culture
- Build prototypes to create more transient competitive advantages
- Be passionate about innovation and growth
- Make competitive intelligence