Enjoy 3 days of chocolatey fun in our kitchen learning the secrets of handmade gourmet artisan chocolate.
What you will learn:
- What is chocolate?
- What is cacao?
- Cacao varieties
- Chocolate manufacturing process from bean to bar
- Tempering of chocolate, working techniques in different methods
- What is fat bloom, sugar bloom and crystallisation?
- Chocolate moulding
- Hand enrobing and hand dipping
- Chocolate moulding with chocolate colours
- Working with the transfer sheets
- Piping, filling and decoration techniques
- Exploring flavour combinations
- Professional finishing techniques
What you will learn;
- Multilayered pralines
- Cut pralines
- Moulded pralines
- Chocolate truffles, moulded and free hand
- Pipped fillings
- Chocolate slabing
- Multilayered gianduja
- Liquor chocolates
- Nougat de montelimar
- Pates de fruits
- Choccolate fudge
- Hard caramels and brittles
- Ganaches with different fillings (fruits, honeys, nuts, cream, caramel)
All students are hands on and make all products from scratch.
☎ +90 533 3938268
Adress: AncoWork, Tahran Caddesi 19/A, Kavaklıdere, Ankara
(200 m to Hilton Hotel)